Account Manager - Tech Startup - £25k - London
What does this company do?
This client is an automated platform for trading Out of Home media. They are a young, dynamic and highly creative technology startup pioneering the world of outdoor advertising.
Founded in 2013, it has erupted as an industry darling, providing cutting edge tech platforms for the largest media agencies in the UK. Their eclectic team of creative, techies, philosophers and business types embrace the rich and wonderfully flawed tapestry of humanity – the secret ingredient for the truly human centered technology.
How can you expect to spend your day?
This client is looking for someone who can look after all types of clients. The platform offers a simple solution for OOH trading for media agencies but also for anyone to use so you’dd be working with a while range of different clients and will need ot be able to adjust accordingly. There is a data driven element to the position, making sure the numbers add up and the campaigns are functioning efficiently for the client but you will be support by an junior member of staff on this.
As the team grow there is an opportunity to manage a small team of juniors and, as this is a new area and role , there is a huge opportunity to carve out your own path and progress quickly. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality service on a multitude of projects, in a fast paced and growing environment. The ideal candidate has a knowledge of OOH media, is highly organized, a quick learner and is excited to work in a startup environment.
Ideal candidate’s skills and qualifications:
- Digital knowledge and experience
- This role requires previous experience with OOH media
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Experience in a client facing role
- Capable of manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to accurately set, manage and meet deadlines
- Fast and keen learner
- Confident in managing Digital Designers and Software developers on multiple project
- Advanced Excel skills needed