Commercial Partnerships Executive | Premier League Football Club | London
How can you expect to spend your day in this job?
· Support the Senior Partnership Manager on management of Principal Club Partners and other club partnerships (accounts to be defined) and support the Partnership Managers on other accounts, maintaining excellent relationships, ensuring proactive and positive partnerships understanding fully their business needs and partnership ROI.
· Ensure all contractual rights are delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
· Development of effective relationships and pro-active marketing strategies with respective Partners in alignment with the Club’s marketing strategy and business objectives.
· Working with partners to ensure delivery of effective partner campaigns which not only deliver ROI to partners but also creates best-in-class case studies for use in new business pitches.
· Support a culture which ensures club partners are able to network amongst themselves and work effectively with other members of the partnership team when opportunities arise for collaboration between club partners.
· Delivery of Partner activations on match days and at other club events.
· Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all internal stakeholders to ensure partners are successfully integrated across the Club, including Partner activation into Club activities where relevant.
· Identify opportunities to grow and develop Club partnerships including integration into pre-season tours, CSR projects and player endorsements.
· Work with Digital and CRM team to plan campaigns and set data KPIs.
· When required, lead meetings with Partners, their agencies and other external parties.
· Identification of relevant industry events and communication of them to the team.
· Organisation of departmental events when required.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and qualifications?
· Minimum 1-3 years’ experience within the sponsorship or sports marketing industry.
· Experience of account managing brands.
· Strategic and analytical capability.
· A commercial, results driven individual with entrepreneurial capabilities.
· Excellent communication and influencing capability.
· A proven team player.
· Language skills preferred but not essential (in particular Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese).
Measures of Performance
· Delivers against business objectives and KPIs (to be mutually agreed with Senior Partnership Manager).
· Develops and maintains a healthy and proactive relationship with all partners.
· Develops and maintains first class relationships with internal stakeholders.
· Effectively supports Partnership Managers when required.
· Partner activation plans and contracted rights are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
· Develops partner marketing collateral and creative.
· Understands the Club’s marketing strategy.
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is a unique opportunity to experience the inner workings of a Premier League Football club, the sports industry and the commercial sponsorship department of a leading Premier League Football Club.