You will join this growing company as an experienced Developer to help the technical team deliver cutting edge solutions for internal and external clients, working on specification, design, coding, testing and deployment of various solutions within a Microsoft .NET environment.
- Solid experience in Software Development, design and Architecture
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concept and SOLID principles
- Solid knowledge of C# ASP.NET/MVC/Web API
- Entity Framework, SQL Server
- HTML & CSS experience
- Experience with Version control system, as GIT or TFS
- Bootstrap experience
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of AWS is beneficial
- Participate in discussion with team members about best technical practises and help the team identify optimal technical solutions
- Excited about emerging web technologies
- Someone who loves getting things done
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Organised with a strong eye for detail
- Good with feedback, continually looking to improve and develop
- Good communication skills
- Sense of humour
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This is a fast growth creative video marketing agency meaning the atmosphere is really friendly, supportive and ambitious
- The company are currently based in Tottenham, North London but will move into central London in 2018
- This is a really social team who enjoy eating popcorn, playing foosball and arranging team nights out, and a spot of hard work in between
- Work with a mixed team made up of tech geeks, data gurus, connoisseurs in creativity and pragmatic project managers.