Digital Marketing Associate - Skincare & Beauty Startup - £24k - London
What does the company do?
Our client is a leading natural skincare company who is championed by celebrity make-up artists, nursing mothers and pharmacologists. Their 100% natural balm includes tackles dry, scaly, itchy, bruised & sore skin issues for men and women of all ages including babies. You can be confident that when you apply their balm it’s free from preservatives, additives, colouring agents or any perfumes. Our client is on the search for a Digital Marketing Associate with at least two years of experience to really take control of their online presence.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Conduct 3 monthly interviews with celebrities and make-up artists
- Diary postings
- Create photographs and digital assets on a monthly basis
- Write and design advertorials
- Manage all aspects of Newsletters
- Manage Social Media Assets
- Manage Press Coverage Report
- Update database regularly
- Manage advertising budget and Give Away allocations
- Liaise with PR agency on a regular basis
- Edit press releases on a monthly basis
- Manage relationships with Make Up Artists
- Production and sourcing of quarterly GWP for retailers
- Help out with day to day office activities - they're a small bunch!
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A sassy, fun, outgoing and creative personality
- Excellent social media, graphic / video and photography skills
- Excellent English writing and organisational skills
- Experience with Photoshop and WordPress are essential
- At least two years of previous marketing experience