Account Manager - Technology Company - £30k - London
What does the company do?
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company who is looking for someone to help grow the business as they expand into new sectors, building on their previous success.
Since 2009, they have been providing easy-to-use solutions that allow companies and accountancy firms to convert their statutory accounts and tax computations into iXBRL, as well as introducing a solution for regulatory reporting in the FS sector.
They have developed a fast-growing reputation for working with integrity and with customer satisfaction at the core of everything they do.
Key responsibilities of the role;
This position offers a wide variety of roles with both an internal and external focus so adaptive and relationship building qualities are very important. You will be a genuine self-starter who wants to grow with an exciting Tech company who is fast becoming the market leader in its field.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Renewals, Customer Retention, Commercial Growth 50% of your day
- Client relationship management and maintenance of an up to date contact portfolio
- Development and implementation of a regulatory reporting renewals process in conjunction with Key Account Manager
- Ensure customer renewals are initiated and closed in a timely manner
- Negotiation of renewals uplift or longer term agreements
- Ensure client needs are met whilst maintaining the businesses commercial position
- Ensure good record keeping in CRM
- Sales Team Support and Customer onboarding 50% of you day
- Management of pre-installation customer guidance and supporting documentation delivery including: penetration testing, security statement, prerequisites, SLA’s
- Onboarding of new clients: ownership of setup and activation process, including all touch points
- Capture of invoicing data, including payment terms, PO numbers and responsible contacts
- Facilitation of installations, training, consultancy and compliance reviews with required team leads
- Signed contracts archived and renewal dates captured
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Sales
- Ad hoc responsibilities as may be required
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Confident, relaxed and adept at building rapport. Able to handle a broad client portfolio and to identify and prioritise key tasks.
- Strong communications, problem solver, relationship builder, empathetic to needs of team and clients alike, able to push back when required, able to adapt and accept an ever changing environment in a growing business
- IT savvy, highly organised and able to prioritise, good understanding of client lifecycles, ability to negotiate and interpret client requirements, strong stakeholder engagement, numerate, strong commercial acumen, strong interpersonal skills
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication, able to express intentions accurately and succinctly