Account Manager – Start-up loyalty app - £30-£35K – London
What does the company do?
This client is a growing start-up backed by a larger award-winning marketing agency. They specialise in customer engagement and loyalty and are looking to create a game-changing proposition to mobile customers in 2017 through an app.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This client run a loyalty programme for mobile customers for a major UK carrier. They need support with ensuring that offers are uploaded to app correctly as well as providing administrative and project management support across all areas of commercial, partnerships, planning and client service helping to ensure everything runs smoothly. The role will also be client-facing so you need to be comfortable with meeting new people and building relationships.
- Asset collection and management – collection of partner assets and delivery to the appropriate people client-side to load into the app
- Legal contracts – drafting using templates, getting approvals and general organising of all contracts and deal sheets
- Testing and management of the app performance – checking that offers have been uploaded correctly
- Own schedules, timelines, project plans –help us stay to deadline. Some project management for the team
- PowerPoint presentation support– research, insights, design, create. This is for sales teams, helping us tailor per partner, as well as developing presentations for our clients
- General admin – agendas, meeting notes, etc.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Agency experience is imperative (marketing, media or advertising agency)
- Marketing graduate with marketing experience
- Account Management or Account Exec experience
- Previous worked in a fast paced environment and ok with a small team or startup
- Super organised and detail-orientated
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, engaging, sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills; articulate and confident speaking with people across a range of levels
- An innate relationship builder
- Positive, can-do attitude, quick learner and not fazed by admin, processes and detail.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Free breakfasts
- Lots of socials
- The opportunity to ‘get in’ at an early stage an create your own path
- Working with an interesting and genuinely exciting product